Stylish Holiday Accommodation on the South Beach of Port Fairy
Less than a minutes walk to South Beach where the rock pools provide endless fascination. Less than 5 minute's walk to the sandy, sheltered beautiful Pea Soup beach.
Built in spotted gum, with ceiling-high windows overlooking the ocean, and red gum floors, Sea-Lit is available for overnight or weekly stays - an ideal romantic retreat or family getaway.
Sea-Lit now provides internet access and tho' the speed is variable, it will in most cases be much faster than mobile broadband.
Breakfast hampers and delicious seafood platters available on request.
Prices from $300 to $550 per night depending on number of guests, length of stay and season.
Stylish open concept living, kitchen and dining area
- Open fireplace
- Bang & Olufsen stereo system
- Reverse cycle air conditioner
Large balcony overlooking ocean at front of house
Second balcony with rural views at rear
Dining with seating for 10
- Large place setting of dishes and glassware including wine glasses
- Stainless steel refrigerator and oven, dish washer
- Hide-away appliances including microwave, sandwich press, toaster, milk shake mixer
- Generous supply of herbs, spices, oil, sauces and condiments to get you started
Separate entertainment room with TV, DVD and VCR
Large bathroom with shower (glass)
Reverse-cycle air conditioning
2 queen-size bedrooms with spacious closets and ocean
2 twin bedrooms with bunks and sofa bed
Laundry with washer/dryer, vacuum, iron with ironing
Large bathroom with bath and shower, separate toilet
Large recreation room with table tennis and settee
overlooking the bbq area
Heating in each room
Spacious back garden with sheltered table setting, gas bbq