Enchanting traditional 1856 hip-roofed cottage built by William Witton (Wesleyan travelling lay preacher) featuring limestone and basalt quoined facade, baltic pine floorboards, and two front bedrooms with 11 foot ceilings. Sywn-Y-Mor is delightfully decorated retaining original features. Simply elegant.
Sywn-Y-Mor offers comfortable accommodation for 5 people and includes:
- 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 with double beds, one with single bed
- inviting lounge area with 2 sofas, fireplace, TV, DVD and CD player
- large bluestone open fireplace with ample firewood
- fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and electric stove
- spacious dining room
- laundry with washer and dryer
- convection heater
- beautiful cottage garden for relaxing
- barbeque facilities; off-street parking
- linen provided
Sywn-Y-Mor is a smoke-free environment.
Sywn-Y-Mor is ideally located within a short walk to Port Fairy shops, restaurants, cafes, wharf and the beach.