Paul Torpy is a Registered Private Provider. He has worked 28 years as an Occupational Therapist in Warrnambool and Melbourne, and the last 10 years as Manager and Clinician at Lyndoch Living Rehabilitation Services.
The services Warrnambool Occupational Therapy Services can offer are:
- General Occupational Therapy Services
- Assessment of daily living skills in the home and community
- Home set-up evaluation, modifications, and recommendations for safety and access in the home
- Equipment prescription for seating; bed-room set-up; bathroom and toilet aids
- Mobility aid prescription for wheelchairs and scooters
- Technology and Environmental Controls
- Therapy Services via Medicare for Chronic Disease Management
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Participant therapy services
- Department of Veteran Affairs’ clients, entitled to Occupational Therapy Services
- State Wide Equipment Program (SWEP) provider
- Driver assessments and rehabilitation services now available
For more information, please go to the website here.